• Efficiency, 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Apartment Homes.
• Spacious Floor Plans with larger double closets.
• 24/7 Real-Time Blue Light MPD Security System.
• Two Full-size NCAA Basketball courts.
• Three playgrounds.
• Picnic area.
• Laundry center.
• Washer / dryer connections in select homes.
• Remodeled kitchen with appliances and cabinetry.
• Only minutes to I-240, I-55, Memphis International Airport,
University of Memphis campus and downtown.
• Conveniently located on the MATA bus line
• Through the Red Door Resource Center on-site, we have free educational classes offered for adults and children. Also, everyday for lunch, children up the age of 18 receive lunch meals which include sandwiches, tacos, apples, and drinks.
• There is a dental Truck with a licensed Dentist
The Red Door Foundation, located on the premises of New Horizon Park Apartments is a non-profit organization with the mission of promoting social awareness, unity, self-empowerment, mentorship and positive visibility throughout the Memphis/Shelby County community of color, through education, health promotion, advocacy, and coalition building.